Bathurst Accommodation is the largest home hire business in the Bathurst region and has been renting houses for the big events in the Bathurst calendar since 2003 with a great reputation. The variety of our database is large, but we are always on the lookout for new houses to add to our collection.
What are the requirements of hiring my home?
You must be a home owner in order to hire your home (not renting) and have public liability insurance.
What is the process in hiring my home?
- Get in touch with us to arrange an inspection of your property. After an inspection we can provide you an estimate on how much rent you may anticipate to collect.
- After the inspection we add your property to our database.
- As enquiries come in that are suitable for a home we let you know.
- If we can pair a prospective tenant and a home – we organise the booking process. We require applicable Agreements to be signed by the home owner and the tenant.
- As race week approaches, we will organise a spare key from you for your home, go through some final details and make an inspection prior to the tenant arriving.
- We are available for the tenant throughout their stay if they should have any concerns.
- Once the tenant has vacated and met their responsibilities in their according Home Hire Agreement for Tenants, we perform a final inspection of the property ensuring that your home is returned to you in the same condition as prior to their stay. If required we organise any additional cleaning and washing of linen.
- Payment is then made to you for the agreed rental amount.
List your property now with Bathurst Accommodation
Please contact us to arrange for an inspection of your property today! You can contact us via email through the form on the right, you can obtain our mobile numbers on our Contact page or connect with us through Facebook.